What is the MUTEK Forum?
It will take place from Tuesday, August 23, 2022 to Friday, August 26, 2022 at the Agora Hydro-Québec du Cœur des sciences of l'UQAM.
The full program of the Forum will be available towards mid-June.
What are the dates of the Forum
Is there a fee for the physical forum?
For all subsequent connections, you can access directly via the Swapcard platform or the mobile application iOs
How do I contact participants?
How to access the list of exhibitors of the MUTEK Forum virtual market?
What if I forgot my password?
What if I have a question about the virtual platform?
Forum (in person)
How to attend the conferences in person?
What is the configuration at the Heart of Science Agora?
Who do I contact if I have a question about ticketing?
MUTEK is committed to providing you with a safe environment. The hygiene, cleaning and disinfection measures of the venues of the events offered by MUTEK respect the measures recommended by the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux du Québec.
- Increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of our facilities
- Ensure that festival-goers respect hygiene measures:
- Wearing a mask or face cover at your discretion if you feel the need.
- Do not come to the event if you have symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, difficulty breathing, extreme fatigue, sudden loss of smell) or if you think you have been in contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19.
- Upon arrival, the reception staff will ask you a few questions to validate your health status and will inform you of the valid measures to follow while attending the event.
- MUTEK Forum reserves the right to refuse access to the room to people who do not respect the health and safety instructions.
Each ticket is nominative. In case of transfer, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org